Working Pattern: Monday – Friday, 40/week
- Primary responsibility for selected customer(s) and/or program(s)
Managing customer communication related to orders, Leading customer review meetings (including senior level), Managing, prioritising and supporting customer backlog to meet OTD
Project management of key contracts.
- Drive profitability of customer account and/or program by driving performance against target on: Product/Project profitability, WIP management, Accounts Receivable (inc credit control checks), OTD, Quality
- Performing contract reviews to ensure all relevant information is in place, ensuring that contract KPI’s are clearly defined upfront and subsequently taking responsibility for delivery of those targets
- Drive improvement within customer programs;
Lead and/or facilitate continuous improvement activities to increase project success, Support project management to cross functional activity required for program execution; Support implementation of LEAN tools and philosophies at a commercial level; Ensure Change Requests are documented and costs are recovered where possible; Highlight areas throughout the business where cost improvements can increase customer/project profitability
- Reporting on key customer metrics with action plans for improvement where required and ensuring timely escalation where necessary
- Ensure awareness of customer roadmap and identify sales growth opportunities to feed into WPE strategic plans
- Ideal Candidate:
- Focused self-starter, highly motivated, target driven with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to motivate others.
- Self driven and highly motivated while also having a team approach
- A positive attitude with an air of self confidence should be presented when conducting all communications, along with patience and emotional regulation is paramount to success
- Consistently promote Company Vision, Mission, Values. Follow and promote WPE 4 commandments;
- Manage own time to achieve set targets
- Identify and plan to avoid potential barriers. Facilitate resolving barriers with sponsors.
- Evaluate and take remedial actions to achieve sustained success
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Lead by example. Assertive, resilient and welcomes change, self-aware
- Ensure complicity with all internal and external regulations
- Confident and well-rounded thinking, open minded
- Degree qualified, ideally BSc
- 5+ years previous experience in a project/product/program management role
- Recognized Lean/Six Sigma based qualification, and/or formal engineering qualification, and/or strong production experience would be advantageous
- Experience of defense, aerospace or telecoms business is preferable
- Project Management or Change Management qualification is desirable
- Solid financial awareness
- eligibility to work with ITAR/EAR restricted items.
Successful Candidate will benefit from :
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Care
- Long term career opportunity;
- Company Holiday accommodation in St. Andrews.
- Training and development opportunities, under Continuous Improvement program with Sharing In Growth
Apply now for an immediate interview!