We are looking for a senior web/app/software developer to join our team. You should have the skills and experience (within a digital agency) to hit the ground running and be able to review and start work on client projects immediately. Your CV and portfolio should demonstrate this.
You will be expected to lead by example, mentor and train junior members of the team, and work to ensure code quality and innovation is championed throughout the team. You will be involved in specifying and estimating project work and will work closely with the business development team to win competitive tenders and innovate for current clients.
Your day to day work will involve the building and maintaining websites, web applications and apps for our extensive range of clients, primarily programming in PHP or C#. Your remit will also include server maintenance and client IT support.
With projects ranging from web, apps, eCommerce, back-office systems & original IP, you will have the opportunity to tackle many different programming challenges and carve out a long-term career.
- Expert in object-oriented PHP and/or C# (Both preferable)
- Knowledge of various CMSs integrations (WordPress & Kentico preferred)
- Competent in system administration (e.g. Apache, Nginx, Windows Server, AWS, Azure)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise with and manage clients and development teams