SRS Engineering have a client based in North Aberdeen who due to a large order book are looking to take on a time a Coded Welder/Fabricator This is a permanent, full – time position with plenty of overtime readily available.
The company are an established sub contractor whose workshop offer Machining and Fabrication services primarily to the Oil & Gas industry along with several other sectors. Producing a wide range of components from bespoke, small one offs to large components.
- Time served Coded Welder/Fabricator
- TIG, MIG and Flux core
- Previously worked with small and large components
- Ability to weld and work to the following standards:
ASME IX, ISO 15614 , ISO 15156, API
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Maintain company health, safety and hygiene standards
- Ferrous/Non ferrous fabrications
Working hours are Monday to Friday day shift. Overtime available through the week at x 1.5 and at weekends x 2.
Apply now for an immediate interview!