SRS Engineering are working with an established Precision Engineering sub-contractor who require a CNC Turner on a full time, permanent basis. This is due to continued expansion and securing new long term contracts. The company operate from their spacious, modern premises in Prestwick and also carry out their own castings for parts covering Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Automotive industries.
- Setting, Operating and Programming.
- FANUC programming experience essential.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings including geometric tolerances.
- Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification.
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Meet production deadlines ensuring all appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Working 3 rotating shifts, Early 6am to 2pm, Back 2pm to 10pm, Night 10pm to 6am.
- Hourly Rate – £20 p/h.
- Overtime readily available Monday – Saturday x 1.5 and x 2 on a Sunday.
- NEST Pension Scheme.
- 33 days annual holiday.
- Further develop skills working within a spacious, modern workshop.
- Working with an efficient, close – knit team where your efforts and input are valued from day one.
Would also consider applicants who cannot commit to nightshift.
Apply now with a copy of your up to date CV for an immediate interview.