SRS Engineering are working closely alongside a specialist sub-contractor covering multiple sectors who require a CNC miller. Based in Livingston this is a permanent, full-time position available due to an increase in their work log book and demand for their services. Producing bespoke, precision components for sectors including – Aerospace, Medical, Food & Drink.
The position would be suited to a time-served CNC Miller with programming experience. Hurco machinery knowledge along with 5-axis experience would also be an advantage although not essential.
- Time served Miller
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC machines
- Programming using Hurco controls preferable
- 5-axis experience preferable
- Ability to Read/Interpret Engineer Drawings
- Be able to use measuring equipment and self-inspect work
- Meet production deadlines ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification
- A good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different tools.
- Working towards improving productivity and work methods
- Completion of all documentation and labour booking
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 0745 – 1615
Early finish on a Friday 0745 – 1515
Consistent Overtime is available on a Tuesday and Thursday until 1915 at a rate of x 1.5
Saturday Overtime available from 0700 – 1200 at a rate of x 2
The company have heavily invested in state of the art modern machinery/equipment and workshop. This allows for a great working environment and increased efficiency in production.
Apply now and join a close-knit team where quality is the end goal for its customers.
Any time served CNC Millers with Programming experience may be considered.