SRS Engineering are working alongside a reputable Precision Engineering sub-contractor who require a CNC Miller. The position has become available due to an increase in demand from their sub-contract machining workshop in Aberdeen. Producing components for Oil & Gas, Renewables and Nuclear industries this is a full time, permanent position.
- Ability to Set, Operate, Edit and Program CNC Machinery.
- Heidenhain Controls experience.
- Read and Interpret Engineer drawings including geometric tolerances.
- Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification.
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Meet production deadlines ensuring all appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Ability to operate a 5-axis Milling Centre would be beneficial.
- Overtime Readily available x 2 on a Sunday
- Working days Monday to Friday
- 32 days holiday per year
- Excellent opportunity to further develop engineering skills within a close knit team where your efforts and hard work are appreciated from day one.
Apply now with a copy of your up to date CV for an immediate interview.