SRS Engineering are working with an accomplished Engineering Institution who due to continued growth require a CNC Miller – 5 Axis. Based from there large, modern workshop in Aberdeen working 38 hours a week the position would be suited to a time-served Machinist.
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC machines.
- Utilising Heidenhain controls.
- Meet production deadlines ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification
- A good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different tools.
- Ability to interpret/understand engineer drawings.
- Working towards improving productivity and work methods.
- Completion of all documentation and labour booking.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas and Nuclear products and specification.
- Capability to select and utilise appropriate tooling.
- Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate tooling & able to problem solve.
The position has Overtime readily available!
Apply now for an immediate interview!