SRS have vacancies for both CNC Turners and CNC Millers with an International client based in Glasgow. These are full time, permanent opportunities with rotating Day/Back/Night shifts available. Excellent, state of the art, modern workshop with opportunities for career progression in to more senior roles.
- Working week Monday – Friday
- To produce components in line with delivery requirements against agreed schedule
- Ensure adherence to working practices, procedures, policies, H&S
- Operate wide variety of power tools and hand tools.
- Use calibrated measuring devised fixtures and meters.
- Maintain accurate documentation related to quality & work in progress
- Time Served CNC Machinist
- Standard grade education, Demonstrable examples of dexterity
- Previous experience of relevant products and environment
- Experience of using hand tools
- Experience of working to high quality standards on precision components
- Must be fully conversant with ISO programming on Mazatrol or Fanuc controls
- Ability to work with ITAR/EAR restricted parts
- Private Healthcare package
Apply now with a copy of your up to date CV for an immediate interview!
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Wellness programs
Reference ID: 235
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15.00 to £20.00 /hour