SRS Engineering are working closely alongside an established Precision Engineering company in Aberdeen who require a time – served CNC Machinist. Operating a Vertical Machining Centre, Vertical Turning Lathe and Horizontal Borer utilising FANUC and G & L 800 controls.
- Setting, Operating and Programming.
- Mostly FANUC and some G & L 800 programming.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings including geometric tolerances.
- Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification.
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Meet production deadlines ensuring all appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Hourly rate of up to £19.
- Overtime available at x 2 after working 4 hours.
- Working days from 8 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday.
- 28 days holiday.
Apply now for an immediate interview and start